.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Monday, August 26, 2013

Infertility Revisited

It has been many years since I have been in the "2 week wait". But here I am! We are now officially TTC and along with that comes many hurdles for us. We have male factor infertility and our son was conceived by IVF in 2008. For those unfamiliar with all of this, I will put a list of commonly used abbreviations on the side to refer to, and as well here are some links to previous posts I have made:



Preparing for #2


Nick has been on his vitamin regimen for 3 1/2 months now, and I purchased a bunch of OPK to pinpoint the day we need to dance. Yesterday my OPK was positive, so now we wait! Then funny thing is that I'm due to start the day before our appointment at the RE so I should know by then. Maybe we'll magically be those people who get pregnant when they go to see a doctor! HA yeah right.

Anywho, I'm anxious and excited to be on this journey again. I just hope we have as much success with an RE as we did before. I am really praying we do NOT have do IVF. I plan on trying many other things before that. If nothing else works by next summer then we might move on to that. But I have a few things up my sleeve!

Nick is excited and really wants a girl this time. I don't mind either way, except that we have no idea what we would name another boy!

For those who are interested in following this journey, please check back and read how our progress goes in this crazy ride called life!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! keep us posted as you find out more! I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers to you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...