.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Monday, December 31, 2012

My 3 1/2 Year Old


I know it's a bit late, but my little one turned 3 1/2 on December 26 and you know I have to do an update on how he is growing!

 

Weight: 30lb
Height: 38 1/2"

At 3 1/2 years old you:
  • take about a 2hr nap during the afternoon and sleep at night from 9p-8a
  • are out of the crib and into a toddler bed!
  • only wear diapers when you sleep
  • have a major sweet tooth
  • love playing in the bath
  • wear size 7 shoe
  • can still wear some 2T clothes
  • will eat mostly everything but have days where you won't eat anything
  • can count to 20
  • know most colors and shapes
  • love to watch Spongebob, Thomas the Train, and Garfield
  • like playing with trucks, trains, and helicopters
  • love talking to and playing with other kids
  • have 2 fish and like to carry around the kitties
  • like helping momma cook

I think that sums him up pretty well right now! He is such a smart little guy and I am excited to see how he does next year in preschool!

On a different note, tomorrow starts 2013 and I'm sure it will hold a LOT of big changes. We are hoping for some significant things to happen but we know that it is all in God's plan, not ours! I was on call this last weekend and yesterday I ended up having to work 18 hours straight! It was long but I was with a fun nurse and we made it through. My boss was nice enough to let me off early today and I am off for the holiday tomorrow! Here are my NYE nails....
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...