I know it's a bit late, but my little one turned 3 1/2 on December 26 and you know I have to do an update on how he is growing!
Height: 38 1/2"
At 3 1/2 years old you:
- take about a 2hr nap during the afternoon and sleep at night from 9p-8a
- are out of the crib and into a toddler bed!
- only wear diapers when you sleep
- have a major sweet tooth
- love playing in the bath
- wear size 7 shoe
- can still wear some 2T clothes
- will eat mostly everything but have days where you won't eat anything
- can count to 20
- know most colors and shapes
- love to watch Spongebob, Thomas the Train, and Garfield
- like playing with trucks, trains, and helicopters
- love talking to and playing with other kids
- have 2 fish and like to carry around the kitties
- like helping momma cook
I think that sums him up pretty well right now! He is such a smart little guy and I am excited to see how he does next year in preschool!
On a different note, tomorrow starts 2013 and I'm sure it will hold a LOT of big changes. We are hoping for some significant things to happen but we know that it is all in God's plan, not ours! I was on call this last weekend and yesterday I ended up having to work 18 hours straight! It was long but I was with a fun nurse and we made it through. My boss was nice enough to let me off early today and I am off for the holiday tomorrow! Here are my NYE nails....