.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, May 11, 2012

Skydiving Pics!

 I got my picture CD in today!! Nick emailed me some so I could see them at work, then I got to check all of them out when I got home. There are almost 50 pics! He got some of before, during, and after the jump. Enjoy!








 My friend Stephanie and I had a great time and just might go again later on! It all felt like it was over in 5 minutes but I'm glad I have the pictures to look back on so it's not just a blur. Nick is happy that I landed safely and of course Brad was happy to have his momma back on the ground!

It was a very hot day that day--about 95 degrees--and you could really feel how the air is cooler at 10,000ft. As I was falling I could feel the air getting hotter. When the parachuted opened I thought the harness was going to rip thru my groin--ouch! But my instructor loosened it up a bit while we glided down. The landing was really no big deal. I was worried I would trip or break an ankle but he just had me raise my knees and he took the force of the initial touch down.

I'm so glad I got to experience this and hopefully sometime I'll have the chance to do it again!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...