.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Days!


It is May! For those here in Oklahoma it seemed like May a couple of months ago. I don't think the temp has hit 100  yet but we have gotten pretty close! I can only imagine how this summer will be--I'm sure very similar to last year :/

Here is a hairdo that I've rocked a couple of times with good results. I call it the "braid-band":
I found the idea on Pinterest and it was pretty easy to do. A thin braid on one side, tease the hair on top then secure the braid with bobby pins on the other side.

Here is the other handmade gift I thought up for a friend's bridal shower last Sunday. She really liked the personal touch I put on her presents!

And here is what I will be doing on Sunday!!!

I haven't decided if I'm going to shell out the money for their video/pictures but I will make sure Nick is armed with a camera so I get something! I can not wait! I am so excited. I have been wanting to do this for awhile--I just feel like it is one of those experiences that you have to have in your life. 45 seconds of freefall--woohoo!

This is one of the two weeks this month that I requested to work overtime....it sucks being gone so much but the money will be good! Straight into the savings account it will go. We are planning on having outdoor family pictures made on Monday, so if I survive skydiving then I will post pictures! Wish me luck :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...