.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Saturday, April 28, 2012

Recent Craftings

Here is a  sneak peak of Brad's birthday shirt that I made!

 

I also have his invitations printed out and ready to color in. I will be mailing those off the first week of June. I only have one more present I want to make for him, so I will post pics of that when it is done.

Here is a home deco craft I made for a friend's wedding shower that is tomorrow. The letters didn't show up very well on the picture but it is a V with "Janice & Janson" on top. I'm thinking of making one for us to put on the mantel! I will be adding this to my craft store also.


And here is a potty pic of my little one reading a car magazine:

I have some big plans to share! Me and a girlfriend from work will be SKYDIVING together on May 6! Yes it is only a week away! I am very excited. I have wanted to do this for awhile but didn't have anyone to go with. One day I brought it up to her, and she had actually been before! She was happy to go again so we booked it as soon as we could. I can't wait!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute shirt!!! I bet Bradley will be so excited to wear at his BIG 3! Hard to believe he is going to be 3. They grow up way too fast! Have fun skydiving and take pics be ubber safe too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...