.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mowing

My mom got my baby this toy mower recently and it has become his new favorite! We took him outside today and sat on the porch while he went round and round in circles pushing his little mower...





Today I had an old friend come over for a nice long visit where we exchanged crafting ideas and showed off our projects to each other. When the evening came, me, Nick and Brad all three went to our county fair for the second year in a row and had a great time! Pictures will be posted later on.


PS. Remember those today whose lives were lost 10 years ago...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awwwww....glad to see he likes his mower! Plowing through everything! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you yesterday, we need to get together again soon, I have definitely missed having you as a friend :) Bradley is so cute, it's surreal how big he his now, and how much he is talking! I just love his little voice! He is so smart and so sweet! You & Nick are doing a great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...