.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Foreigner and Journey Concert

Yesterday evening I had a great night out with my dad and brother! We all went to go see Foreigner and Journey in concert in OKC. Night Ranger opened for them, but I didn't know any of their songs--sorry! The bands sounded great and it was very LOUD. I never thought an outdoor venue would be one of the loudest I had been to.


I would estimate there to have been around 10,000 people there. The weather was perfect--it was right at sunset and the temp was probably 65-70.


Night Ranger was first, then Foreigner, then Journey finished out the evening. The concert started at 7pm and we left at the last song around 11pm.



^I recorded part of this piano solo for my momma

After the 30 minutes it took to get out of the parking lot, my dad came back to our house and ended up hanging out with us until almost 2:30am! We had a great time.

I have been putting the finishing touches on things for my craft show Saturday, and I believe I am pretty much done! Here is a pic of my latest creation that is going to be for sale in my shop and at the show:


Is that not the cutest thing ever????

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...