Sunday, September 26, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
The only bad thing was my door would not shut ith the wreath hanger on it! So now I have to get one of those removable plastic hanger things to stick on the door b/c it is metal and I can't nail into it. But it sure looks pretty up there!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Located along a picturesque tree-lined street, the Seneca Hotel & Suites consists of mostly oversized suites including bedroom, living room, dining room, and separate fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, range, refrigerator and dishwasher. High ceilings with crown moldings and cherry wood Queen Anne furnishings provide layers of classic charm and warmth.
All rooms and suites are appointed with:
- Wireless in-room high speed internet with complimentary access
- DIRECTV satellite television with full channel line-up & free HBO
- In-room safe (accommodates most laptops)
- In-room coffeemakers with complimentary coffee
- Individual climate controls
- Iron and ironing board
- Roomy closets with wooden hangers
- Blackout draperies
- Wake up service
- Phone service with voice mail
- In-room dining
- Natura Green bathroom amenities
- Upscale terry towels
- Hair dryers
- 5 fixture bathrooms with Jacuzzi bathtubs (subject to availability)
- Controlled access security
- Electronic locks and keycards
- Fire protection sprinklers and hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
And look how CLOSE we are to the water!!!!!!!
Here are some pics of daddy playing with Brad through the week...
Thursday, September 16, 2010
I took a simple paper mache box and painted it black and red, then put his name on the top with scrapbooking stickers...