.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bibs and Bradley 2

I broke out the embroidery attachment on my sewing machine tonight and whipped out a few more terry cloth bibs for the little feller. I looked up cute sayings on the internet and used my favorites:



^This one is a phrase that Nick and his best friend made up for laughs. "BG" is bubble guts...you get the picture.


The appliques added on to the embroidery were my idea. I think they turned out well! Can't wait to use them. The others that I have used already work great and keep all of his food off of his shirt. Yay!

I have a few other crafts I'm working on right now. One is a plaque for our front porch. It is almost completely done, except the alphabet stickers I picked only have ONE of each letter on it! So I have to go back and buy a whole other one just for an E. I also made my first pair of baby shoes tonight, and they turned out well! I used some ghetto scrap fabric just for the prototype, but maybe tomorrow I will try them on B and make him a real pair.

Speaking of my angel, here are some pics of him dragging his blankie around the house. He is a mess! He will pull it off of his crib and cram his face into it, then pull it around with him doing an occasional face plant into it on the ground.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love those bibs! I believe the Apple one that says "I pooed" is the CUTEST it reminds me of Brittanys face while shes pooing LOL! Love that sweet Bradley he is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...