.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Brad's First Zoo Trip

Today we loaded up for an afternoon at the Oklahoma City Zoo with my friend Erin and her 6 month old baby Mason. Another friend and her baby were supposed to come but had to cancel at the last minute. So it was just us and our boys! We broke out the strollers, sunscreen, and bottled water for a few hours in the 90° weather.



First we checked out the new Children's Zoo and got to "pet" some animals there.



^This is my friend's baby Mason



After that, we just kind of ambled around looking for things that were interesting. We had to take a few breaks here and there to feed us, feed the babies, and cool off.




^Nick insisted that I get Brad one of those plastic molded animals, so I got him a giraffe out of this one.







We had a pretty good time there, but we only saw the left half of the park. It's a very big park and it was a VERY hot day, so we are going to save the rest for another time! When I got home, we jumped in the pool and cooled off :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the pictures cause I'm at work, but I did see the ones you put on FB! I hope you two had fun & kept cool!

    Did little B get a baby tan?!?

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...