.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Funny Boy

My little guy...his personality is really coming out these days and I love it! He has had a fever off and on every day since Sunday, but hasn't acted sick or anything. I imagine he is teething but I am keeping a close eye on him. Otherwise he has been his happy-go-lucky self. Yesterday he got our plastic back-massager thing and carried it around in his mouth while crawling everywhere. It was so cute!



He's too funny. He has gotten very good at crawling around, and unfortunately I have caught him CLIMBING up onto our bottom stair! Time for a baby gate.


Today he has been a little cranky but maybe he'll be happier when he gets up from his nap. He hasn't had a fever yet today so keep your fingers crossed!

Last Saturday marked the beginning of an Oklahoma appliance rebate program and I woke up early to get in on it. We bought a new (but simple) refrigerator from Lowes and it is getting delivered today! We have never had a brand new appliance so this will be fun.

Sunday was my FIRST Mother's Day as a momma!!! I am absolutely so blessed to have my baby boy to call my own. The three of us went out for lunch, then Bradley and I went to my mom's house in the city for the evening. I took her a handmade card and a new coffee pot.

Then Monday night while I was doing my usual laundry load at my mom's, we had some very bad weather move in! We personally just got some big hail and lots of rain, but a very large tornado started in Norman and caused a lot of damage in several towns East of here. Thankfully it passed over West Norman and we didn't get any damage.

To end with, I started working on Bradley's birthday onesie! In just a few short weeks he will turn 1 and he won't be a baby anymore. Makes me sad, but I look forward to seeing him grow. When I get all done with it I will put up a picture!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...