.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

11 Months---Eeeek!

Yes my little guy is already 11 months....it blows my mind. It makes me so sad how I longed for so long for a baby, but ironically after he got here the baby stage is so short!! His daddy had to help distract him for these pics; I fear we may have to start a new pose! Next month will be his last monthly portrait--after that, I will only do one every 6 months.

At 11 months old you:

  • are still a good eater for the most part, and you haven't really had junk food yet
  • use a sippy cup all the time now
  • drink about 4-6oz half formula/half milk 3 times a day
  • demand that your milk be WARM
  • take two 2hr naps a day
  • sleep from about 9pm-9am
  • use your paci when going to sleep
  • are still wearing size 3 diapers, but getting close to 4
  • have already been swimming a few times and seem to like it!
  • are crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything
  • still have 8 teeth
  • like to clap your hands
  • haven't been away from us for longer than 8hrs
  • like to babble and repeat sounds we say
  • absolutely love bananas and strawberries--pretty much all fruit
  • are wearing 12mo clothes and almost in a size 4 shoe
  • have already had 2 haircuts so far!

I don't really think he's any closer to walking right now, but maybe in another month or two. I already have his bday invitations addressed and enveloped--just need to put stamps on them! I plan on mailing them out within a week or two.

Just about 2 1/2 more weeks until we all head out to Lake Texoma! I reserved the boat rental today, so everything is taken care of! I know we are going to have a blast hanging out with each other, and just getting OUT of the city. Thanks for reading ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...