.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Thursday, April 15, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

Sorry no post for 8 days! Time gets away from me occasionally...but I have been a busy momma, wifey, and nurse! Here are some of the things I've captured on camera to show you...

We dropped the crib mattress down, and I removed the mobile. Also put a little fan up for these hot Oklahoma nights...


I grilled some chicken breast and cooked a bag of black beans and little one got the leftovers! He loved them! He can eat all kinds of stuff with his 8 teeth now.


(Don't look at his unibrow...)

Whoever installed white carpet in our house needs to be shot. It was needing to be replaced anyways, but I kind of finished it off when I spilled a glass of red koolaid in the middle of my living room...


I love to watch my two favorite people playing together! Bradley is always so excited to see daddy come home from class.


Here he is crawling over to look at our shoes by the front door. He loves to play with our shoes!


And lastly, here is a little baby onesie that I appliqued for a former coworker's baby shower tonight. I also gave her a handmade pacifier clip.


That's all for now! I'll post sooner next time. My big craft show is next week so I have also been busy getting ready for that. Check back soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics adorable as ever! Bradley is the cutest little thing ever! Can't wait to see how the craft show goes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...