Yes the little guy is now 8 months old! Only 4 months away from turning ONE...yikes! It was a little harder to get him to sit still for these pictures, so they are not as nice as I was wanting. I imagine it will only get more difficult!
- are wearing size 3 diapers still
- have outgrown several of your 6-9mo clothes but we are stretching it out
- are finally getting your top 2 teeth in
- go to bed around 8-9pm and usually sleep about 12 hours
- take two 1-2hr naps per day
- eat three meals a day, solids first then an 8oz bottle
- are doing very well with solids and chunkier foods
- can feed yourself cereal, crackers, and food chunks
- are getting better using a sippy cup once a day (for now)
- are not crawling yet, but won't sit still any more
- have attempted to pull yourself up
- say "babababa"
- instantly go for any necklace/earrings that I am wearing
That is about it for now! I have been very busy all day, and I have to go to work this whole weekend. I am almost doing embroidering some new holiday bibs for Bradley (and for sale) for St. Patrick's Day and Easter--I will put pics up as soon as I get done with them. Tata for now!