.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, October 2, 2009

14 Weeks Old and Back from Ohio

The big man is 14 weeks old today, and he did wonderful on his first plane ride!! My mom, Bradley, and I left Monday afternoon for Ohio to see my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins for a few days. We stayed at my grandparents' beautiful house and had the best time being with family! And of course they were all very happy to finally get to meet little Bradley.

^This is my grandpa and grandma enjoying their great-grandson.

^My little boy (wearing a new sweater) taking a nap in grandma's crib

^Some of the beautiful scenery on the way to their addition


^My aunt Diane loving on Bradley

^My cousin Joel and us at my aunt and uncle's house before dinner

^The awesome view out of their dining room

^My uncle Tsvika and cousin Jane preparing dinner

^My uncle Tsvika (an executive chef mind you!) whipping up some delicious food

^The dining table set for the family

^The best meal I have ever eaten--beef tenderloin over baby green beans and orzo

^Aunt Diane put little Bradley down for a nap on her bed and he slept all through dinner!

^After Bradley woke up, my grandpa (a retired pastor) performed a dedication ceremony for us!

^And this is the little man and me on the flight home!

We got home Thursday afternoon and all in all, Bradley was an excellent little flyer. We had a fabulous time there. My grandparents are the BEST and they were so kind to provide for our every need while there. We took walks, went shopping, out to dinner, and best of all--spent time with our loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...