.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Month Stats

We just returned from the pediatrician, and I was guessing Mr. Wonderful would be maybe 13lbs...well here is what the scale showed (and we ALL know the scale does not lie):

2 Months:
14 lbs
24 inches

Wow!! He also had to get 3 shots and he did NOT like them at all. My little baby was crying big time. Thankfully he only cried for a few minutes then I was able to distract him by getting him dressed and in the carseat. I will be extra cuddly with him today!

PS Did you guys hear the Duggars are expecting a 19th child?????????? Their grandchild will be older than this one!


3 comments:

  1. Aw, poor guy! I'm dreading the shot day. In response to your comment on my blog, I'm guessing Kaden should weigh the same as Bradley right now! The breast fed babies just seem to look healthier than formula fed I think. But then again, he just might be a beanpole??

    The Duggars are freaking insane! I think they are just doing it for people to watch their show. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe B is 2 months old already! He is so precious!!!

    And the Duggars...don't get me started! Geez

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Sarah Creamer. I don't know her either...hee hee...but such is life in the blog world!

    Just had to say I did not hear about the Duggars, but whoa...19! I got the feeling she was ready to stop the last times someone asked her about more! CRAZY!

    I enjoy reading your posts, especially knowing you are an infertility survivor (love that) and had success with IVF. We are going to start the process in a month or so. We have had 2 miscarriages and 3 failed IUI attempts, so we're movin' on! Anyway, thanks again for sharing your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...