.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, September 11, 2009

11 Weeks Old

Little man is 11 weeks old today!! He gets cuter everyday I think! It makes me a little sad that his hair is not as thick as it was before, but it will beef up again. The funny thing is it looks like it's coming in a bit lighter!


He likes his bath time! He has officially outgrown the little tub that we were using before, so now we fill up the big bath tub a few inches and use this neat foam thing that we got at his baby shower. He likes it, and likes to kick his legs and splash the water. For this bath, he chewed on his right hand the whole time! Usually I can get him to laugh and smile a bunch.

After we use up the last of our size 1 diapers, we are going to try on a size 2 to see how it fits. He is getting big quick!

Well this is my last weekend off for awhile. Next Friday night I go back to work. I have to soak up my little boy throughout the week! Hopefully his daddy gets the bedtime thing down easily and doesn't have too much trouble entertaining him while I sleep.

5 comments:

  1. Ello my old friend- now you can read my bloggy! Little man is sooo damn cute! I love him sooo much! I can't believe how big he's getting... seems like just the other day he was a fetus! :O) I love the pictures of the little guy splashin around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute 'laxing' in that ocean of a bathtub...words can't describe his adorable face!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...