.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Monday, August 3, 2009

Postpartum Checkup and a Video!!

Today was my 6 week postpartum checkup, and everything looked great. My OB was happy to see Bradley and said he was a handsome boy. I gave her one of his birth announcements to remember him by! After that, we were going to go to the health department to try and get a copy of his birth certificate, but the line there was insanely long so we left (I will just mail it in!).

Our last stop before lunch was back to where this all began--my reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Haas. He was so happy to see us and gave me a big hug. He said it is nice to see happy endings, and he too went on about how cute Bradley is. We also gave him an announcement and he thanked us for coming to see him.


Isn't he a cutie?? I also posted a video of us playing when he was wide awake the other day.

These are my homemade nursing pads! So far they are turning out pretty good. I made them slightly concave and am using them currently with no complaints. I did just wash some tonight with laundry and I will probably handwash the rest just so the flannel doesn't fray. Otherwise they work out great, and are so cheap compared to store-bought.

Well my little guy kept me up last night and I only got 3 hours of sleep so if you don't mind I'm going to wind down and pray for more rest tonight!!



2 comments:

  1. Kandy - He is beautiful and I absolutely loved the video...what a cutie pie!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you post.
    My blog involves Postpartum Care infomation.Welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...