.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Breakthrough??

Let me start off with a cute picture of Bradley in an outfit from his Great Aunt Diane in Ohio:


Too cute for words!! Ok the breakthrough...in my last post I mentioned how he had slept 6 hours in a row the night before. Well for the last several nights he has slept 6 hours in row, and then a few more hours after that. And last night he slept *gasp* 8 hours in a row!!! Without fear of jinxing it, I do believe he finally has his nights and days straight! And dare I say no more sleepless nights for me?

This is his little pouty face that he makes when he is throwing a hissy fit. In this picture, Nick was holding him and he was trying to sleep. When Nick would kiss his forehead he would pout and then go back to sleep! Very cute indeed.

My friend Tammi had her baby boy on August 1 and I plan on going to see them this week. I'm sure I will be passing along what Bradley has outgrown to her. I'm pretty sure he's almost 12lbs now.

I recently made another sling that turned out well. I have been looking up patterns and ideas for more things I can sew for him/others. Bibs and burp cloths are pretty easy, and always needed so I plan on going to get supplies for those later today. And with my machine I can embroider and monogram them!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so happy to hear that he is sleeping, which means you are sleeping! That's great news! He's so so so so cute!! I just love baby grins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly that little boy is handsome!

    I'm so glad that he's been sleeping good and that you've been sleeping better!

    I love that grumpy face! Looks like daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie :) I love that pouty face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so precious! I was curious if you would mind posting your patterns for the sling and bibs? I have started sewing and would like to make some of these items for friends and relatives of mine...I lack your creativity. ;)

    ~Elise

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...