.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Friday, August 21, 2009

8 Weeks

A few more days and he will be officially 2 months old!! Time seems to go by slow but then when we look back on it, it has flown by.

He seems to be getting over the fussiness, and getting back to his agreeable self :) The two nights before last he slept 8 hours in a row, and last night **drumroll please** he slept 11 hours in a row!! I absolutely could not believe. Neither could my boobs--I had to pump! HAHA. He is slowly getting better at holding his head up--still a little wobbly though. And he doesn't really like tummy time. He just kind of rubs his face on the mat grunting until he gets frustrated and starts crying. We're working on it!

I think I am in denial about going back to work. I really need to get up there and make my schedule. I am hoping they don't give me any crap about working Friday and Saturday nights for awhile. Luckily, my good friend is a supervisor, and I have pretty good seniority there so cross your fingers they accommodate me.

That's it for now, gotta feed the little guy!


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has already been 8 weeks...where's the picture???? I can't wait to see how big he's gotten :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious! I'm glad he's sleeping better for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the baby and the sleep! I have a miracle baby too! 2 yrs of IF and then he was in the nicu for 5 wks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kandy,

    I just congratulate you and your family on your miracle baby. I am impressed by your blog on your journey through infertility and pregnancy. I think you should have your voice heard by over 6 million monthly visitors who come to Wellsphere's website to seek information on a variety of health related topics. We would like to raise the awareness of Pregnancy and Infertility, and connect you and other people who are in similar situations. Through Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, you can engage with others to lend a helping hand for one another.

    For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...