.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Sunday, July 26, 2009

1 Month Old!

Our big boy is 1 month old today! I do kind of miss being pregnant and having him in my belly, but I'm so glad he's here and I can snuggle him and smell his hair and tickle his feet!! He is a cutie, and a good baby (despite his lack of a sleep schedule yet). My plan is to take a picture of him like this each month, then after he is 1 year, take a picture every 6 months.

He is doing well these days, nothing much new. No signs of colic, and for that I am ever grateful. I read it usually strikes around weeks 3-4, so I'm watching closely what I eat in case that affects it. He is eating good and still only cries when he is hungry or with the occasional upset tummy. His one month checkup is Tuesday and I'm very curious to see how much he weighs now!! I measured him with my tape measure and it looked like he is up to 22in, but we'll see what the doc says.

I finished his picture collage and hung it above his changing table. I also got in the prints from his birth and now I can get started on the next scrapbook. I went to Target the other day and used a gift card to get him some super cute footed PJ's, but they won't be used until this winter. I can't wait for cold weather to get here!!

Hubby is done with his summer classes until August 17, so until then he is here with me except for Thursdays. Unfortunately with it being so blasted hot we really just stay inside (not counting the necessary trips to Walmart). When it cools down finally we are going to get a new charcoal grill and make use of our patio!!


4 comments:

  1. He is so cute and he is getting so big!! What a cutie pie : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so big--like a little man! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure sweetness....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little man is getting soooo big. I love him, he's seriously the cutest little boy I have ever laid eyes on! Hands down!!
    You keep the chunk monster happy- hopefully I'll get to see you two tonight at girls night!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...