.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ultrasound, GTT, and Invitations

Yesterday was a big day for the growing Pierce family! In the morning I went to my doctor's lab and began the adventure of the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. I got my blood drawn 4 times all together, and was there from 9:30am till almost 1:30pm (no food or drink mind you). So I was VERY happy to leave. Let's hope I passed!!

The repeat 3D ultrasound was supposed to be at 1pm, but since I was held up at the lab, I had to reschedule it for 4:45pm. So thankfully I had time to go home and eat beforehand! Nick and I got there and they were all ready for me. At first, Bradley was in a semi-cooperative position to see part of his face...

^3D side of face and hand

^Front of mouth and nose giving a BIG yawn!

...but unfortunately, he quickly caught on to us and flipped over, replacing his limbs in front of his face. We tried again for almost 45 minutes, but we all concluded that he was not going to give us a prize shot. I'll just have to wait until he comes out!!

^3D of arm in front of face

Last but not least, my friend Sara finished hand crafting my baby shower invitations last night so here is a sneak peak. The shower is April 25, and we are all very excited!!



1 comment:

  1. Awww, he is just too cute!! I also love your invitations (too cute). Love the belly shot on the side...cute lil baby belly!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...