.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pink or Blue?

Everything went really good at the ultrasound (except for waiting for an hour to get back there). My little one is measuring in at a whopping 10oz and 3 days ahead of schedule. Now check out the pictures and the big reveal!!!


^Profile view


^The little hand!!


^And the tiny feet!


^All curled up in a little ball


It looks like 58% of you were correct!!


Bradley Nicholas Pierce

9 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congrats! How exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Can't you tell...!!!!! Thinking of you and your precious new family. I love the ultrasound pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had dreams all last night of you buying a shit-ton of nick sweaters! YAY for Nick & Kandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! Isn't it amazing what "mothers intuition" you already have! I'm so excited for you and Nick, Now you can get everything you want for him and now that your almost half way through your pregnancy it's a count down to the BIG day you bring your son into the world! We should plan another girls night so we can hear all about everything and see that growing belly of yours! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...CONGRATS!! He is beautiful and I love the name. YAY for boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Those pictures of your little boy are beautiful and I love his name! I cannot believe you had to wait an hour. I bet that was pure torture. I'm so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you on your little boy!!I am expecting a little boy as well! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Little boys are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations :) I know how happy you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! You don't know me, but I found you on Krysta's page, and I just wanted to stop by and say CONGRATS on your baby boy! :)

    I love IVF success stories...we have a little ICSI babe, too!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...