.

This blog was started in 2008 when we did IVF for the first time to build our family after 5 1/2 years of infertility. We now have 14 and 8 year old boys (thanks to modern medicine) and we are enjoying our blessed life as parents ♥ In the summer of 2016 we took another huge step and moved across the country from Oklahoma to New York! This blog is about life and everything in between



Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Very Special Day

Today was our second ultrasound, and Nick and I got to see our baby's heart beating! It was amazing. I think it's finally setting in that I'm pregnant. The heartbeat was 117, and I read that it will get faster as the weeks go on. Here is what my baby looks like right now, you can see it better inside the sac:




Everything is still looking really good, I only have one more appointment with my RE and then they will release me to my regular OB!! I told him I'll miss him because we've gotten close over these last few months, and he gave me a hug! I'll have to bring them some cookies or something with my next visit.

I go back on November 13 for one more ultrasound, and that's it! I also started an actual journal for the pregnancy to write about each visit and special thing that happens, and about symptoms and things I go through so that I have something to physically go back and look at in the future.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. That is amazing and wonderful! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! You will never forget this day as long as you live. I'm over the moon happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gorgeous, I'm glad that itty bitty chitty is doing well! I'm so excited for you, and the impending birth of my new favorite human!
    God has blessed you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very wonderful news! I'm so glad your baby is strong and healthy! Sara passed down the constant fatigue news hopefully morning sickness will not come or won't be bad! I'm crossin my fingers for you! Post some belly pics! Its time to watch your belly grow!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and tell me what you think! Don't forget to check back often for new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...